Re: [JavaScript] plz help me

  • shakra0
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2003
      You need to define your script in the tag:

      --- Muhammed Rizwan <lodhika@...> wrote:
      > Dear Friend i have made this script but i m stuck
      > some where i have
      > to put all the field in table so plz read the code
      > and help me
      >

      > <!-- Coode Start -->

      > <head>
      > </head>
      > <script>
      > var counter = 0;
      >
      > function moreFields(){
      >
      > counter++;
      > var newFields =
      > document.getElementById('readroot').cloneNode
      > (true);
      > newFields.id = '';
      > newFields.style.display = 'block';
      > var newField = newFields.childNodes;
      > for (var i=0;i<newField.length;i++)
      > {
      > var theName = newField[i].name
      > if (theName)
      > newField[i].name = theName + counter;
      > }
      > var insertHere =
      > document.getElementById('writeroot');

      insertHere.parentNode.insertBefore(newFields,insertHere);
      > }
      >
      > window.onload = moreFields;
      >
      > </script>

      > class="text"></td>
      > class="text"></td>
      > class="text"></td>

      onClick="this.parentNode.parentNode.removeChild(this.parentNode);"

      > value="-" class="text"></td>

      > <form>
      > <input type="button" value="Add Members"
      > onClick="moreFields
      > ()" class="text">
      > <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit"
      > class="text">

      > </form>
      >
      > <!-- Code Ends -->

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • pyariparipriya
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2009
        plz tell me how to connect ms access and jsp. how to retrive data fromm access and to display in jsp.
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 23, 2009
          Did you even try a single Google search before you asked this question?
          :-( Please do your own research before asking.

          > plz tell me how to connect ms access and jsp. how to retrive data fromm
          > access and to display in jsp.

          18:22:00
        • dlsmart99
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 24, 2009
            Dave S is correct - there is lot of help already out on the web if you look.
            http://www.easysoft.com/applications/microsoft-access/jsp.html
            http://www.codetoad.com/forum/17_24158.asp
            are just a couple of examples.
            Don S

            --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, "pyariparipriya" <priyabtech39@...> wrote:

            > plz tell me how to connect ms access and jsp. how to retrive data fromm access and to display in jsp.

          • jayendra tiwari
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 27, 2009
              will deliver you all the info through mail soon. if you want we can tell you on phone as well.

               jayendra

              plz tell me how to connect ms access and jsp. how to retrive data fromm access and to display in jsp.