Re: [JavaScript] Get Login of user - URGENT

  • shortestpath
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2003
      the login to what??

      --- ncarval1 <ncarval1@...> wrote:
      Hello All,
      can anyone explain me how to display(using javascript) the login of a
      user.

      In my aplication I want to display the username of the person who is
      visiting the page.

      Thx

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • ncarval1
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11, 2003
        What Im trying to do is a Intranet page and in the first page I want
        to display the windows Login of the person who is accessing that page.

        The problem is that I must use Javascript. I know how to do it using
        ASP, but in Javascript I cant do it.

        Thx

        --- In javascript_official@yahoogroups.com, Garvin Casimir

      • Kenneth Bull