Re: [JavaScript] Adding Dynamic children to a form.

  • shortestpath
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
      http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/index.html?domform.html

      --- SJR Databases <SJR_Databases@...> wrote:
      Hi Group,

      I have a form that parents will complete. In this form they will be
      asked to list children.
      dynamically, this poses several issues, since the number of children
      can
      vary.

      What I was thinking of doing is having a button that they can click
      and
      then that would then display a few text boxes that they would then be
      able to fill out. If they wanted to add another child, they would
      simply click the button and a second set of text boxes would be
      displayed.

      Does anybody know of a script that already does this?

      Thanks
      Steve

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • SJR_Databases@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        That worked perfectly.

        I was able to integrate it into my current form very well.

        Thanks.

        Steve
        I have a form that parents will complete. In this form they will be
        asked to list children.
        dynamically, this poses several issues, since the number of children
        can
        vary.

        What I was thinking of doing is having a button that they can click
        and
        then that would then display a few text boxes that they would then be
        able to fill out. If they wanted to add another child, they would
        simply click the button and a second set of text boxes would be
        displayed.

        Does anybody know of a script that already does this?

        Thanks
        Steve

        http://calendar.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor