"beep" when pressing Enter key for Submit

  • danearga
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hello,

      I added a bit of JavaScript to a page (from someone else's web
      application) so that if the user presses the Enter key, it is the
      same as if they clicked a Submit button. The problem is that it
      always sounds that annoying 'ding', which makes it seem like pressing
      Enter didn't work, but it really does. Is there a way to get rid of
      that? Or is there something I should look for in the original page
      that turned this on?

      Thanks so much,
      Darla