Refreshing a pop-up with Javascript...

  • Mircea Goia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi,

      I have some values taken from a database.
      The string looks like this (in a link on "one_page.asp" from the main
      window):
      onclick="javascript:location='my_page.asp?custid=43&step_order=2&book_id=4802&subcat_id=305&nr_book=R
      0002&author_book=some_text&title_book=some_another_text&price_book=12,8'">Click
      here</B></a>

      And I have a pop-up which has the page "my_page.asp" which has some forms.

      I want to put the values from the page "one_page.asp" above in the forms
      from "my_page.asp" pop-up.

      With the link above the values are put it in forms from the page
      "my_page.asp" but the page "my_page.asp" is loaded in the main window
      (the page is already in pop-up).

      So, how can I pass the values from the page "one_page.asp" - which is
      not the parent of "my_page.asp" - to the page "my_page.asp" from pop-up
      and not load that page in the main window?

      How should my Javascript looks? Should refresh somehow the pop-up as
      well as passing those values to it?

      Thanks,
      Mircea