Handling embedded spreadsheets.

  • raktale s n
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 12:06 AM
      Dear Members,

      I have embedded a spreadsheet into an HTML page with the help of MS Frontpage. I find that they have been placed between the <OBJECT> and </OBJECT> tags with some <PARAM> tags in between. I have palced this spreadsheet object in a form that has a few other text, combo box, radio button and check box fields. I would like to interact with the embedded spreadsheet by moving the form field values to specific cells in the spreadsheet and moving calculated results from specific cells back into the form fields. Please help me achieve this. (I have tried adding a few more <PARAM> tags and updating the values from JavaScript but could not place the values inside the spreadsheet.)

      An early reply would be highly appreciated.

      Thanks & regards

      SNR

      Yahoo! Properties Special Buy, sell, rent...your flat, or even post an ad