Help... Help....

  • Eduardo Aguiar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hello Friends,

      I am needing Help.

      When I place the menu the page it is with the
      baseboard with space in white and when I remove the
      menu it paginates it is her with the baseboard without
      the space in white.

      Does anybody know how I can place the page with menu
      and to leave the page without the space in white in
      the baseboard?

      The file enclosed display that this happening.

      Thank you!

    • davidblackledge
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        > The file enclosed display that this happening.

        Eduardo, your attachment is getting stripped off by Yahoo. Try
        opening it in your editor, copying it, then pasting it into your
        message. Then we can look at it.