disable menu

  • sridarti
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      Hi All,

      I have a qs. My webpage has menu nvigation with the drop down window
      type. When i click on one of the link, it calls a javascript external
      file. Is there a method or way whereby if user login belong to
      certain group, then some links will be disable else able them all? My
      login check is done in asp and vb codings..

      If you happen to know of a way to disable my links in javascript base
      on user login, can you please reply. thank you/..

      sri
    • onehottmin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        document.links[linkIndex].href="#";