document.write question

  • moose1618
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 1:42 PM
      I am trying to use a script I make a while ago to dynamicly insert a
      quote of the day into a cell in a table on my webpage, I have the
      script working as a popup now but I want to change it to just write
      it when the page loads, I think I need to use a document.write but I
      am not sure how if anyone can tell me I know this must be a simple
      fix the page is at http://www.marcusandmeagan.com/church
      the existing script is being used on the verse of the day you will
      see there and I want it to be under where it says Announcements, any
      help would be much
      apreciated.

      -Marcus-