Re: Requesting help

  • Fire_Winged_Falcon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2002
      Thank you anyways for your help. What i am trying
      to do is get rid of a frame that a webserver
      automaticlly puts on a webpage. I had already tried using
      location.href but that caused the page to reload, which caused
      it to reload, which caused it to reload, etc. As you
      said, you can't resize a frame below 100,100 and
      some..... interesting side effects do occur with that as
      well.<br><br>If you have any ideas how to remove a frame like
      this help would be appreciated.