Manage your expenses on your android phone with this easy to use tool

  • Gunjan V
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 1:39 PM
      Hi All,

      Have you been worried about your income and expenses?
      Do you have face a cash crunch every time when you want to meet your
      basic needs?
      Most of us do.All we have to do is to set our budget's according to our
      income, and plan out expenses
      according to the set budget

      I've been managing my budgets and expenses on my android phone with a
      free and easy to use tool.

      Download it now my pointing the browser on your android phone to
      http://goo.gl/JdLtf <http://goo.gl/JdLtf>