plz help

  • ranajit m
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hi all.I am new at jsp.so ,I need some help.i have to link my jsp interface page with c++ files in backend.The details is given as follows.
      Here,I have to upload a c++ file output say(a.out) the output of the c++ file and show the output in a textbox placed on the side of browse button.Now,I am here stuck failing to understand how to link jsp page with c++ output and show the output in a textbox.Can anyopne help me plz?
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2010
        Unfortunately, you've asked on the wrong forum. JSP is not JavaScript.

        > interface page with c++ files in backend.The details is given as follows.
        > Here,I have to upload a c++ file output say(a.out) the output of the c++
        > file and show the output in a textbox placed on the side of browse
        > button.Now,I am here stuck failing to understand how to link jsp page with
        > c++ output and show the output in a textbox.Can anyopne help me plz?

        06:34:00