With Sadness !!

  • George Levasseur
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2010
      Hello,
      I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now.
      I'm stuck in London,England with my family right now, we are here on a short vacation then I was robbed, worse of it is that bags, cash and cards and my cell phone was stolen at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is we still have our passports and return tickets but currently having troubles paying off the hotel bills and also getting a cab to take us to the airport.
      All i need is $2,500.00 but anything you can spare right now will be appreciated and I promise to refund it to you as soon as I arrive back home safely.. You have my word !!
      Regards,George

    • George Levasseur

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2010
          Yet you found time & resources to ask strangers on the Internet for help. Can you spell S C A M?????

          This message was created on Pete, Tim's Palm Centro.