Question about javascript

  • darth_mikeyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi All

      I just have a quick question. I have a site I am working on where I tried creating a seperate file for javascript and attaching it to the html page. However, when I loaded the page, the javascript wouldn't work correctly. I tried coping the code directly into the html page without referencing the page, and it worked fine. I am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and why it might happen. I didn't change any of the code, simply copied and pasted from the javascript file.

      Thanks
      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        Please post the page code. Also tell the location of the page and of the

        .js file. It could be as simple as a syntax error.

        --Tim