Difficulty with drop down menu scripting

  • langdon200510
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      Hi,

      My name is James and I am new to the group.

      I have been revamping my website and have introduced an horizontal multilevel drop down menu to it, but I am having some difficulty in trying to get the scripting to do what I wish.

      Having obtained the basic scripting under the GNU licence, I wrote to the author who hasn't either had time to write to me or is just not bothered.

      I wonder if someone on this group would be willing to help me please ?

      I don't know if I mam allowed to advertise my website on this group so I will not both yet until I find out.

      Kindest regards,

      Jim