Drop down list on the left, text description on the right

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2010
      All:

      How do I make a drop down list, when user select one of the items in the drop down list, a text description of the selection shows up to the right of the drop down list?

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
        This is rather straight-forward. If you know how to do a single-level
        dropdown, this is simply a 2-level dropdown where the 2nd level always
        has 1 element. If you need help, write me personally.

        --Tim Sabin
        tim@...

        On 6/23/2010 12:33 PM, Shawn wrote:
        > All:
        >
        > How do I make a drop down list, when user select one of the items in the drop down list, a text description of the selection shows up to the right of the drop down list?
        >
        > Thanks.

      • Jameel Ahamed
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
          Hi Shawn,

          Use tooltip for that javascript in onmouse over.

          Kind Regards
          Jameel Ahamed