Re: [JavaScript] Are there any other PDF products other than Adobe?

  • Reeves, AA, ASc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 1:54 PM
      There are packages that just convert documents to PDF much like a
      printer driver. Check software at Amazon.

      FYI tho - most of these programs cost about 50% of the the price of an
      Adobe Acrobat Upgrade or Educational version if you can qualify.

      ------
      (REMOVE "NoSPAM." from REPLY address to reply)

      Michael J. Reeves, AA, ASc
      4231 Watrous Avenue
      Sacramento, California 95842
      Voice: (916) 799-2935
      E-Mail: michaeljreeves.ter@...
      REMEMBER: Artificial Intelligence beats real Stupidity!!!

      Failure, the FIRST step toward SUCCESS!!!

      I have no SPAM. I don't give a SPAM.
      I take no SPAM from anyone. I am NOT in the SPAM business!!!

      There are NO OBSTACLES, only CHALLENGES to CONQUER...

      NO PARADOXES, only ILLUSIONS...

    • tim@timsabin.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31 6:46 PM
        Open Office has the ability to export anything it can read to .PDF format - for FREE. OO Writer is compatible with MS Word. www.openoffice.org

        --Tim Sabin

        This message was created on Pete, Tim's Palm Centro.

        Subj: Re: [JavaScript] Are there any other PDF products other than Adobe?
        Date: Mon May 31, 2010 6:48 pm
        Size: 1K
        To: JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com

        There are packages that just convert documents to PDF much like a
        printer driver. Check software at Amazon.

        FYI tho - most of these programs cost about 50% of the the price of an
        Adobe Acrobat Upgrade or Educational version if you can qualify.

        ------
        (REMOVE "NoSPAM." from REPLY address to reply)

        Michael J. Reeves, AA, ASc
        4231 Watrous Avenue
        Sacramento, California 95842
        Voice: (916) 799-2935
        E-Mail: michaeljreeves.ter@...
        REMEMBER: Artificial Intelligence beats real Stupidity!!!

        Failure, the FIRST step toward SUCCESS!!!

        I have no SPAM. I don't give a SPAM.
        I take no SPAM from anyone. I am NOT in the SPAM business!!!

        There are NO OBSTACLES, only CHALLENGES to CONQUER...

        NO PARADOXES, only ILLUSIONS...

        On 5/26/2010 7:33 AM, Shawn wrote:

        > All:
        >
        > Are there any other PDF products other than Adobe? All I need to do is
        > to create PDF files using the print functions, and also be able to
        > combine multiple many PDF files into one PDF file, delete/insert a
        > page in a PDF file. I think Adobe is too expensive, and I am seeking
        > some alternatives.
        >
        > Thanks

        --- message truncated ---