Issue with setSelectionRange in FF

  • Sudhakar Parsi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      I am using the setSelectionRange JavaScipt function in Firefox to find a
      given string.
      If we are on aa multi page textaea, it seems to be working fine. But if the
      searched text falls in a page other that currently displayed page, the
      cursor(focus) doesn't really jump to that particular page.

      Any clue ?