Re: [JavaScript] A larger image instead of pop up

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      In order to load it in the same page you would either (1) need to download
      the full-resolution of all the pictures at the time the page was loaded
      initially (not a good idea) or (2) use a dynamic system, such as AJAX, I
      believe.

      An alternative is not to load it in the same page, but to load it in a page
      that has the same URL and looks pretty much the same (i.e. a recursive call
      of the page to itself). This would have an area up the top or somewhere
      that is only filled if a thumbnail has been clicked.

      What specific difficulties are you having implementing this?