Requesting Your openions!

  • v5_venus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi all Busy Developers,
      Wish you all a very very happy new year.
      I am new to this group.
      I am trying to do something like Google Adsense functionality.

      Here is the process -
      We will provide An affiliate a snippet of a code just like Google gives in Adsense programme.
      E.g.
      <script type="text/javascript">
      <!--
      google_ad_client = "pub-1994707574540933";
      /* 200x200, created 19/09/09 */
      google_ad_slot = "1557692344";
      google_ad_width = 200;
      google_ad_height = 200;
      //-->
      </script>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>

      This code is goin to request the code form our site. Which will print an IFRAME on affiliate's site
      whose SRC will be of our sites code only. And this IFRAME will have our product listing.
      (If user wants to buy any product he will then redirected to our site)
      I want an openion/guidelines from you peoples regarding its security concerns. Because as I heared
      there can be CSRF & XSS possibilities.
      Also if any new Idea or new logic to achieve this will be most welcome.

      Hoping for Reply.

      Thanks n Regards,
      Shahu