Re: After Page Renders?

  • japaalekhin.llemos
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2009
      onload should work... but if you want you could put a....

      <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--

      window.setTimeout('function();', 300);

      //-->
      </script>

      at the END of your document just before the </body>. i don't know if it would work if you put it after </html>, probably would.

      btw, the 300 ms delay will allow for the browser to load other things that are making your script unreliable when it loads immediately

      hope this helps. good luck

      Japa Alekhin Llemos
      japaalekhin.llemos@...