Re: From where I get UI component

  • Amit
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
      hi i am amit sorot and i tell you where you can learn about DOM AND JAVASCRIPT and other web design application.don't to be panic use website w3schools.com this gives you the complete knowledge about javascript,html,etc. after learning tricks use website hscript.com it have great examples like you can make a game and you will also learn animation using javascript.but first i recommend you to use w3schools.com which is best website in the world to learn webdesign applications.
    • Amit
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
        HI this is Amit Sorot your answer:use w3schools.com or hscript.com
      • Amit
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
          what programming language u know plz tell me i want to share with you.i know c,html,javascript,sql server.
        • Amit
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
            I highly recommend you to use w3schools.com website for javascript and other web-design applications. for practice on javascript downloads web-templates on javascript,css.