Re: [JavaScript] Re: From where I get UI component

  • urmi agnihotri
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29, 2009
      hello

      thank you very much for your information.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
        hi i am amit sorot and i tell you where you can learn about DOM AND JAVASCRIPT and other web design application.don't to be panic use website w3schools.com this gives you the complete knowledge about javascript,html,etc. after learning tricks use website hscript.com it have great examples like you can make a game and you will also learn animation using javascript.but first i recommend you to use w3schools.com which is best website in the world to learn webdesign applications.
      • Amit
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
          HI this is Amit Sorot your answer:use w3schools.com or hscript.com
        • Amit
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
            what programming language u know plz tell me i want to share with you.i know c,html,javascript,sql server.
          • Amit
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
              I highly recommend you to use w3schools.com website for javascript and other web-design applications. for practice on javascript downloads web-templates on javascript,css.