Covert double byte no.s to single byte no.s - Reg.

  • thennarasug
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hi ,

      I have a need to convert double byte characters to single byte
      characters. That is for example, ï¼'005080978need to converted to
      2005080978. Could you please help me resolving it. Thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      Thennarasu G
    • Jonas Raoni
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
        On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 3:08 AM, thennarasug<thennarasug@...> wrote:
        > I have a need to convert double byte characters to single byte
        > characters. That is for example, ï¼'ï¼ ï¼ ï¼•ï¼ ï¼˜ï¼ ï¼™ï¼—ï¼˜need to converted to
        > 2005080978. Could you please help me resolving it. Thanks in advance.

        Maybe one of these links will help you:
        <URL:http://jsfromhell.com/geral/utf-8>
        <URL:http://jsfromhell.com/classes/binary-parser>

        --