Re:Re: [JavaScript] Disabling Firefox Drag & Drop on My Photoblog

  • melvinmejia12
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2009
      Have you even read what she posted?????

      "I am trying to make it difficult for people to download photo images off of my site." -Gail

      Of course for us it will be very easy to copy an image, whether right click is disabled or click n drag is not possible. There are so many ways to do that. Your not considering others that does not know other tricks, methods or ways to copy an image.

      It's true, we really can't protect image you display on the web. REASON: It's publicly displayed.

      Though at least she's trying to make it hard for "-some-" :)