Re: [JavaScript] Open in full page script dosent world

  • osman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2009
      Sorry Paul, here it is

      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
      <!-- Original: Martijn Sinnema (sinnemavleiger@...) -->
      <!-- Web Site: http://home.wanadoo.nl/sinnemavlieger/martin -->

      <!-- This script and many more are available free online at -->
      <!-- The JavaScript Source!! http://javascript.internet.com -->

      <!-- Begin
      function expandingWindow(website) {
      var heightspeed = 7; // vertical scrolling speed (higher = slower)
      var widthspeed = 7; // horizontal scrolling speed (higher = slower)
      var leftdist = 0; // distance to left edge of window
      var topdist = 0; // distance to top edge of window
      if (document.all) {
      var winwidth = window.screen.availWidth - leftdist;
      var winheight = window.screen.availHeight - topdist;
      var sizer = window.open("","","left=" + leftdist + ",top=" + topdist + ",width=1,height=1,scrollbars=yes");
      for (sizeheight = 1; sizeheight < winheight; sizeheight += heightspeed) {
      sizer.resizeTo("1", sizeheight);
      }
      for (sizewidth = 1; sizewidth < winwidth; sizewidth += widthspeed) {
      sizer.resizeTo(sizewidth, sizeheight);
      }
      sizer.location = website;
      }