Open in full page script dosent world

  • osman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hi group

      I have a script that make my web page to open full res. window, it did work when i had IE7 but now with IE8 it dosent.
      What can i do to make it work?
      The web page is www.adworldcorp.com and www.acabadosrusticospanama.com
      Both page have the same script and both dont work.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
        I don't see the JS on your page for the open window.  Can you post the script so we can look at it?

        Paul

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2009
          Sorry Paul, here it is

          <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
          <!-- Original: Martijn Sinnema (sinnemavleiger@...) -->
          <!-- Web Site: http://home.wanadoo.nl/sinnemavlieger/martin -->

          <!-- This script and many more are available free online at -->
          <!-- The JavaScript Source!! http://javascript.internet.com -->

          <!-- Begin
          function expandingWindow(website) {
          var heightspeed = 7; // vertical scrolling speed (higher = slower)
          var widthspeed = 7; // horizontal scrolling speed (higher = slower)
          var leftdist = 0; // distance to left edge of window
          var topdist = 0; // distance to top edge of window
          if (document.all) {
          var winwidth = window.screen.availWidth - leftdist;
          var winheight = window.screen.availHeight - topdist;
          var sizer = window.open("","","left=" + leftdist + ",top=" + topdist + ",width=1,height=1,scrollbars=yes");
          for (sizeheight = 1; sizeheight < winheight; sizeheight += heightspeed) {
          sizer.resizeTo("1", sizeheight);
          }
          for (sizewidth = 1; sizewidth < winwidth; sizewidth += widthspeed) {
          sizer.resizeTo(sizewidth, sizeheight);
          }
          sizer.location = website;
          }