AJAX

  • Mordecai Dotan Hegykozi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      Which ActiveX Object should I search for to cover for versions IE 6-8?

      I was told IE switched their ActiveX Obkect in IE 7 from
      "Microsoft.XMLHTTP" to something else but was never told what. Does
      anyone know?
    • abhijit_dutta2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
        It is Msxml2.XMLHTTP. You should better use one of the many JavaScript
        libraries like Prototype or jQuery that encapsulates ajax functionalities.
        --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Mordecai Dotan Hegykozi"
        <moogle1979@...> wrote:

        > Which ActiveX Object should I search for to cover for versions IE 6-8?
        >
        > I was told IE switched their ActiveX Obkect in IE 7 from
        > "Microsoft.XMLHTTP" to something else but was never told what. Does
        > anyone know?

      • Vijayavelan Rajendran
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2009
          yeah its new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTML");

          Vijayavelan Rajendran

          --

          VIJAYAVELAN RAJENDRAN