JavaScript DateTime Picker for Pocket Internet Explorer

  • Seyit Caglar Abbasoglu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2008
      Hello all,

      I'm building a standard web application that should be work on PDA's
      using Pocket Internet Explorer. In one page user needs to select a
      date for an input. My customer wants a pop-up calender which will not
      allocate much space when it's not needed.

      So far the JavaScript pop-up calenders (or date time pickers) did not
      work on the PDA's I have tested. Have any of you been to same
      situation? Is there an open-source or commercial Script for such date
      time picker which can work on Pocket Internet Explorer?

      Thanks in advance.