window.external.OK in IE6 causes javascript error

  • anewalias
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hi,
      In one of HTML page we are using the following code..
      function SetTTL(TTL){
      window.external.OK(TTL);
      }

      This code closes the current window and passes the value of TTL to the
      originating window as a parameter. On IE7 the code works perfectly
      however on IE6 this breaks down with the message "Object does not
      support this property or method".
      Has anybody faced this problem? Does anyone has any thoughs on
      overcoming this problem.
      Thanks in advance.