Re: [JavaScript] Help

  • Daniel Israel
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 22, 2008
      you didn't do it right.

      Sorry for the flippant response, but how about showing us what you
      already did before asking what's wrong...

      Also, this sounds a lot like a homework problem... you're probably
      better off doing it yourself in that case.

      On Sep 18, 2008, at 3:18 PM, Karen wrote:

      > I am new to javascript. I have been trying to write a program to
      > insert
      > three sides of a triangle, but I am stuck. Any ideas???

      -D. Israel
      dan@...
      http://www.customcodebydan.com
      AIM: JudoDanIzz

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 22, 2008
        JavaScript doesn't actually have multi-dimensional arrays. Instead, you can
        create a single-dimensioned array where the individual array elements
        contain arrays. Do a search of the Internet for examples. One that looks
        fairly straightforward is http://www.devx.com/tips/Tip/12455

        Note that the second-dimension arrays don't all have to be the same size if
        you don't want them to be.