i wana start java script

  • magicalsmile08
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
      hi to All
      i wana design a site with ajax effect plz tell me how i start and what
      thing are required i m waiting 4 all ur reply
      thanks in advance
    • wesley fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
        dear ,sirmagicsmile08 go to www.org and ask for copey of trhe ajax script
        even windows will give it to you as long as you say your a web desinger
        thats what i done thankyou and good luck [wes] false= true

        On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 3:52 PM, magicalsmile08 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
        wrote:

        > hi to All
        > i wana design a site with ajax effect plz tell me how i start and what
        > thing are required i m waiting 4 all ur reply
        > thanks in advance

      • Umberto
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
          2008/6/10 magicalsmile08 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>:

          > hi to All
          > i wana design a site with ajax effect plz tell me how i start and what
          > thing are required i m waiting 4 all ur reply
          > thanks in advance

          Hello there,

          Presuming that you have knowledge about html/javascript see this site:
          http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-ajaxintro1.html

          regards
          Umberto
        • Filipe La Ruina
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
            Hey my friend, i reccomend you read w3schools tutorials about AJAX,
            they are a nice start and explain really well whats AJAX is all about
            ;) You'll start doing your cool effects really fast :)
            http://www.w3schools.com/ajax/default.asp
            here is the link
            See ya!

            --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, magicalsmile08