Re: [JavaScript] javascript viral code

  • Juan Cruz
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2008
      yes it's possible, but it's not right

      --
      Martinez, Juan Cruz
      juan.csdc@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2008
        It's one of the reasons many people turn javascript off in their
        browsers and you need to design any website to degrace gracefully any
        client side javascript you add.

        Juan Cruz wrote:

        > yes it's possible, but it's not right
        >
        > On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:34 AM, jacklogan27 <jacklogan27@...
        > <mailto:jacklogan27%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
        > >

        > > is it possible to produce malware out of using javascript? thanks in
        > > advance
        > >

        > --
        > Martinez, Juan Cruz
        > juan.csdc@... <mailto:juan.csdc%40gmail.com>

      • Emmanuel
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2008
          At 11:02 PM +0000 3/12/08, jacklogan27 wrote:
          >is it possible to produce malware out of using javascript? thanks in
          >advance

          Yes but, as far as I know, particularly wicked malware is for IE
          only, as IE exposes (for the sake of richer behaviors) the user's
          computer more than other browsers.

          Emmanuel
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12, 2008
            And no one on this list will tell you how to do it.

            Juan Cruz wrote:
            > yes it's possible, but it's not right
            >
            > On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:34 AM, jacklogan27 <jacklogan27@...> wrote:
            >

            >> is it possible to produce malware out of using javascript? thanks in
            >> advance

          • Michael Horowitz
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 13, 2008
              It's more that more people write malware for IE because more people use
              IE. If more people used firefox then the malware would be written for them.