Put my as400 to go use, I need your help

  • lansa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      I have an idea that I am trying to promote. I believe that product
      descriptions should have a Recovery ID, as well as make, model, and
      Serial Number. The Recovery ID would allow buyer the opportunity to
      tie this item to an online profile. So if someone found an IPOD with
      a Recovery ID on it they could go online and use this web service to
      notify the owner with a message on how to recover.

      If you could please goto this site and register, then vote on my idea,
      I would really appreciate it. I am trying to get my idea from page 19
      to page 1.

      http://www.ideablob.com/ideas/1688-Besides-Make-Model-Serial-Num

      Must register on site to vote.

      I am now on Page one. Thank you for voting.
    • Alan K Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        As this has nothing whatever to do with JavaScript, I trust the site owner will ban you forthwith.

        As you are set to "no-reply" you probably won't see this, but everyone else will see you for the spamming bastard that you are!

        Now piss off and don't come back, there's a good chap. :-)

        Regards,

        Alan.

        www.theatreorgans.co.uk
        www.virtualtheatreorgans.com
        Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
        Shopsmith 520 + bits
        Flatulus Antiquitus