question about css

  • Sudhakar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2007
      i am using a select tag and as per the property of a select tag it
      displays the border on the top, bottom, left and right.

      my question is using css how can these borders on all the 4 sides be
      removed.

      can anyone let me know where i can find the answer to this or perhaps
      few forums where i can get an answer.

      thanks in advance.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2007
        Set border:none