please help me in my form !!

  • siham_bakashwain
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      hi all
      i have form with html first question had radio buttons "yas" , "no"
      i want when select "yes" appear the second question in the same page
      befor press submit button and when select "no" dont appear and the
      defult is no appear
      how i can make this please tell me as soon as possible
    • siham_bakashwain
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
          Declare everyhting in your HTML page. Set this attribute in the second
          question box:
          style="visibility: hidden"
          In your JavaScript code, when "yes" is selected,
          set .visibility.visible for the 2nd question, and reverse it for "no".

          You don't need a Submit button.

          --Tim Sabin

          > hi all
          > i have form with html first question had radio
          buttons "yas" , "no"
          > i want when select "yes" appear the second question in the same page
          > befor press submit button and when select "no" dont appear and the
          > defult is no appear
          > how i can make this please tell me as soon as possible
          >

          > Visit http://aiaiai.com for more groups to join

        • Hussein Fageeh
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24, 2007
            Hi,

            Dear can you please post your form hear and let me see what you mean exactly.

            thanks.

            Hussein Fageeh