json and php

  • codewriter12345
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
      HI,

      Is there any way to send data in Json format from a client page to PHP
      server page and update the MYSQL data base.

      Regards,
      Devan
    • jayasurian
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
        Yahh..
        For that purpose only json is there. When we do json_encode using js we will get a string. That string you can send to PHP via form submit , or ajax call etc etc..

        The same string can be decoded using php json_decode function. You can visit www.json.org to get more details.

        jayasurian