Javascript Rich Editor urgent help

  • iodataser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I need your help, I am using http://richarea.com/demo/ as my wysiwig.
      In firefox if you click on the image "powered by Apache" on its corner
      handle you will notice that I can scale the image (maintain the ratio
      of its dimensions). If I attempt the same thing in IE it does not
      work.

      Please if you could show me what pice of code to modify?, you can
      download a full working trial version for free of this editor.

      Thanks in advanced
    • Jonas Raoni
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
        On 6/27/07, iodataser <iodataser@...> wrote:
        > In firefox if you click on the image "powered by Apache" on its corner
        > handle you will notice that I can scale the image (maintain the ratio
        > of its dimensions). If I attempt the same thing in IE it does not
        > work.

        Notice that such features are *NOT* implemented by the programmer, but
        by the browser.
        Anyway, in my Internet Explorer the image resize is working.

        --
        Jonas Raoni Soares Silva
        http://www.jsfromhell.com