Fwd: Difference in using javascript with DOM on Mac OS versus Windows

  • Pankaj Chaturvedi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
      >Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:55:45 +0530
      >To: JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com
      >From: Pankaj Chaturvedi <pankaj.chaturvedi@...>
      >Subject: Difference in using javascript with DOM on Mac OS versus Windows
      >
      >Hello All,
      >
      >Can anyone throw some light on the difference between using Javascript
      >(with DOM features) on Mac OS versus Windows.
      >
      >For example XMLdocument and document.all() are windows compliant.
      >
      >Any suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated. May be somebody
      >can suggest to look into some kind of documentation.
      >
      >Basically I need to develop my Jscript using DOM for Mac OS Compliant.
      >
      >Best regards,
      >Pankaj Chaturvedi
      >====================================================================================================

      Best regards,
      Pankaj Chaturvedi
      ====================================================================================================
      Manager (Workflow & Automation)
      TechBooks to Aptara - The Content Transformation Company
      +91.011.4168 2424/2525 - ext 383
      Mobile: 9868216551
      pankaj.chaturvedi@...
      A-28, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate,
      Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110044, INDIA
      <http://www.aptaracorp.com>www.aptaracorp.com

    • Pankaj Chaturvedi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
        >Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:55:45 +0530
        >To: JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com
        >From: Pankaj Chaturvedi <pankaj.chaturvedi@...>
        >Subject: Difference in using javascript with DOM on Mac OS versus Windows
        >
        >Hello All,
        >
        >Can anyone throw some light on the difference between using Javascript
        >(with DOM features) on Mac OS versus Windows.
        >
        >For example XMLdocument and document.all() are windows compliant.
        >
        >Any suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated. May be somebody
        >can suggest to look into some kind of documentation.
        >
        >Basically I need to develop my Jscript using DOM for Mac OS Compliant.
        >
        >Best regards,
        >Pankaj Chaturvedi

        Best regards,
        Pankaj Chaturvedi