Re: [JavaScript] i want.

  • Emmanuel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2007
      At 5:14 AM +0100 5/11/07, prakash raja wrote:
      >I want some fundamentals about java script...

      The fundamentals very clearly, yet not much more (in particular, very
      little or none of dynamic HTML) at <http://www.w3schools.com>

      Thanks to whoever is maintaining that site.

      Emmanuel
    • Alan K Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2007
        Then it's not unreasonable to suggest that you Google for it.

        This group thrives on helping folks with specific problems, usually accompanied by small snippets of code.

        This really isn't the place for a "teach-in" on fundamentals.

        Failing Google, there are plenty of books and plenty of libraries. :-)

        Regards,

        Alan.

        www.theatreorgans.co.uk
        Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
        Shopsmith 520 + bits
        Flatulus Antiquitus

        I want some fundamentals about java script...