Re: [JavaScript] help in page redirecting

  • rainbow
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
      Keerthi, you can use a regular button or image type button or even link.

      <input type=button name=goback value="back to other page" onClick="window.location='MyRedirectPage.htm'">

      <input type=image src="YourImageButton.png" name=goback value="back to other page" onClick="window.location='OtherPage.php'">

      Sorry if it doesnt work exactly like you want. I'm just the newbie & beginer in PHP
      good luck !

      hi i am keerthi,new to this grp...actually i dont have very good idea

      on java script...i am currently doing prjt where i stuck on one point.

      i want to redierct my current page to another page when ever

      the back button is clicked...i tried by using window.location( ) but

      its not working..so can anyone please help me.. as soon as possible..

    • Shaikh Shadab
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
        Hello kirthi19,

        i think below code will help u.

        <script language="javascript">
        self.location="index.html";
        </script>

        instead of 'index.html' put your page on which u want to redirect.

        Regards,
        Shadab