Converting VBScript to Functional JavaScript

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      I have a VBScript that I wrote which works well but only in IE, Opera,
      Firefox, and Netscape of course are a no go.

      I need to convert the VBScript that I've written into JavaScript so
      all browsers can result in the created function. The problem is I
      don't know JavaScript well enough to convert the original VBScript.

      Does anyone know of an accurate VBScript to JavaScript converter that
      I could use to do the converting?

      Any help would be great!

      Bob