Hiding the browser menu bar temporarily in ASP.NET

  • arrrteee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      I am developing an ASP.NET application for an online quiz test. The
      set of questions would be randomly selected from a pool of questions.
      The application works fine, but I want to hide the browser menu option
      (so that user cannot save or print the test) when the quiz page is
      shown. I do not want to open a new popup window. So how do I do this
      for the active window using javascript.

      The application consists of around 5 web pages, and the test is on
      pages 3 and 4. So I want the menu to be hidden only on pages 3 and
      4. Is this possible and how do I do this?

      Thanks in advance

      - Artee