Google Base API?

  • Soren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Has anyone played with the Google Base API?

      I tried to follow the tutorials that Google has, but I am having a
      tough time making heads or tails out of it, especially since they do
      not have any real code samples.

      I have a web site that I would like to update my Google Base listings
      when content is updated (my items change too much to do it manualy
      every time).

      If anyone has some code they could share, I would greatly appreciate it.

      Soren