Re: [JavaScript] JSide

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2006
      You can download the software from the https://jside.dev.java.net/ website.
      I don't know the program, but it appears just to be an IDE and should be
      fairly straightforward to use.

      Otherwise, just use a text editor that has syntax colouring for html and js.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2006
        I have already installed the program in my machine. It does have
        syntax colouring. I guess I was hoping the have automatic indentation
        too. And sometimes the window becomes gray and you have to clear the
        fog to see the code...

        -Eustace

        --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, "David Smart"