Re: [JavaScript] i really need a javascript!

  • anil k
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      For auto clicking, use the mouse move event and see the position if
      it is the required do wht ever you want !

      cruteam <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: i really need a javascript to auto right click at 100:100 position on
      screen and then click at possition 110:110 on screeen and then press
      press N key..... please mail me back at cruteam@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
        > i really need a javascript!
        > Posted by: "cruteam" no_reply@yahoogroups.com cruteam
        > Date: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:17 am ((PST))
        >
        > i really need a javascript to auto right click at 100:100 position on
        > screen and then click at possition 110:110 on screeen and then press
        > press N key..... please mail me back at cruteam@...

        Whoa there, Hoss!

        1. So you need a script, eh? Well, for JavaScript you've certainly come
        to the right place. However, many of the people subscribing to this list
        need help with scripts. So your subject isn't very helpful - use on that
        actually describes your question or problem.

        2. A post to a mailing list asking for help should clearly describe the
        nature of your problem, and yours doesn't. No-one can answer a question
        they can't understand. What do you actually need to do, and why?

        3. It's considered very rude to post to any mailing list asking for
        off-list responses. The object of having a list is that all subscribers
        can benefit from solution to problems, and not just you.

        4. Read http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

        5. Then post your question to the list again, in fashion that doesn't
        prompt readers to say, "WTF is this noise??" and hit the Delete button.

        --
        This message has not been scanned for viruses.

        Since I do not use a Microsoft operating
        system or software, and use only plaintext
        for email, there is little need for me to do so.