- For auto clicking, use the mouse move event and see the position if
it is the required do wht ever you want !
screen and then click at possition 110:110 on screeen and then press
press N key..... please mail me back at cruteam@...
Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Yahoo! Answers.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> Posted by: "cruteam" firstname.lastname@example.org cruteam
> Date: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:17 am ((PST))
> screen and then click at possition 110:110 on screeen and then press
> press N key..... please mail me back at cruteam@...
to the right place. However, many of the people subscribing to this list
need help with scripts. So your subject isn't very helpful - use on that
actually describes your question or problem.
2. A post to a mailing list asking for help should clearly describe the
nature of your problem, and yours doesn't. No-one can answer a question
they can't understand. What do you actually need to do, and why?
3. It's considered very rude to post to any mailing list asking for
off-list responses. The object of having a list is that all subscribers
can benefit from solution to problems, and not just you.
4. Read http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
5. Then post your question to the list again, in fashion that doesn't
prompt readers to say, "WTF is this noise??" and hit the Delete button.
This message has not been scanned for viruses.
Since I do not use a Microsoft operating
system or software, and use only plaintext
for email, there is little need for me to do so.