last updated script

  • whitefire4001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      HI,

      I'm looking for a "last updated" script to put onto the home page of a
      client site. This would need to change whenever any of the pages on
      the site are changed.

      I keep finding date/time stamps that show the current date and
      time...but this is not what I'm looking for.

      TIA,

      Debi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
        > last updated script
        > Posted by: "whitefire4001" debi@... whitefire4001
        > Date: Fri Dec 1, 2006 8:23 am ((PST))
        >
        > HI,
        >
        > I'm looking for a "last updated" script to put onto the home page of a
        > client site. This would need to change whenever any of the pages on
        > the site are changed.
        >
        > I keep finding date/time stamps that show the current date and
        > time...but this is not what I'm looking for.
        >
        > TIA,
        >
        > Debi

        Try using the document.lastModified property.

        --
        This message has not been scanned for viruses.

        Since I do not use a Microsoft operating
        system or software, and use only plaintext
        for email, there is little need for me to do so.