Re: [JavaScript] Hack Yahoo Password

  • Jonas Raoni
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
      On 11/5/06, coldhote <kendua@...> wrote:
      > How to hack yahoo passwords! It is possible and it is easy. This way
      > of hacking into Yahoo email accounts was brought to my attention by
      > friend of mine who is a bit of a computer wizard. I have tried the
      > method a least a dozen times and it has worked on all but 2
      > occasions,

      I thought the messages were taking a long time to arrive because
      someone is watching and blocking the spams :D

      \o/

      --
      Jonas Raoni Soares Silva
      http://www.jsfromhell.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
          Way to go. Nice scam to get retards email addresses.

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
            I can't believe this person was allowed to po9st this garbage. I knew
            that this sort of thing existed; I just was hoping that it wouldn't find
            it's way into any groups that I'm a part of.

            --Tim Sabin

          • Nick
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
              --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, Tim Sabin <tim@...> wrote:

              > I can't believe this person was allowed to po9st this garbage. I knew
              > that this sort of thing existed; I just was hoping that it wouldn't
              find
              > it's way into any groups that I'm a part of.
              >
              > --Tim Sabin

              I, for one, reported him as Spam.
              -Nick
            • Jayasurian
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
                whats this??

                Dont get phished by this mail. There is no such thing in Yahoo!.
                And also dont send your password.

                Only login.yahoo.com can ask you for the password. No other URL .

                Whenever you are logging into Yahoo! check whether the password is
                requested by
                the URL login.yahoo.com

                enjoy Yahooooo! ing.....

                jayasurian.....

                PS: i had written this mail just for the knowledge of the people.

                please use this site only for JS problems.....

              • ravindra_ee24
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
                  hi all
                  it is just a trick to find ur yahoo password .yahoo will not send u
                  any password attempting this fortunatly u will send ur password to
                  any athor person dont try this attempt plz regards

                  wrote:

                  > I can't believe this person was allowed to po9st this garbage. I
                  knew
                  > that this sort of thing existed; I just was hoping that it
                  wouldn't find
                  > it's way into any groups that I'm a part of.
                  >
                  > --Tim Sabin
                  >

                  > coldhote wrote:
                  > > How to hack yahoo passwords! It is possible and it is easy. This
                  way
                  > > of hacking into Yahoo email accounts was brought to my attention
                  by
                  > > friend of mine who is a bit of a computer wizard. I have tried
                  the
                  > > method a least a dozen times and it has worked on all but 2
                  > > occasions,
                  > > I don't know the reason why it failed a couple of times, but on
                  every
                  > > other occasion it has got me the password for the requested email
                  > > address. This is how it is done:

                  > > be
                  > > at least 2 weeks old for this trick to work.

                  > > an
                  > > e-mail to: systems_retrev_pass_server_yes@... This is the
                  > > mailing address to the
                  > > automated server that sends out passwords to users who have
                  forgotten
                  > > them. What you are going to do is trick the server into thinking
                  that
                  > > it is sending your password to you but it will send you the pass
                  for
                  > > the account you are trying to hack instead.

                  > > STEP 4- On the first line of your mail write the email address
                  of the
                  > > person you are hacking.>>

                  > > using.

                  > > address
                  > > (your OWN password). The computer needs your password so it can
                  send
                  > > ____java-script from your account in the Yahoo Server to extract
                  the
                  > > other email addresses password. This works because you are
                  sending
                  > > your password to a machine not a person. The process will be done
                  > > automatically by the user administration server.

                  > > fourth
                  > > line the following code exactly: cgi-bin/$et76453as&pwrsa

                  > > Reg
                  > > Message" from "System. Usually within 1 day. When my ex showed
                  me how
                  > > to do this I thought it was too good a trick to keep to myself!
                  Just
                  > > try and enjoy!
                  > >

                  > > Visit http://aiaiai.com for more groups to join
                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Shobuz99
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 6, 2006
                    FYI...
                    I tried this on an account of a friend of mine who gave me her password
                    to check her mail for her, because she doesn't have a computer anymore.

                    Anyway, believe me or not, this is the response I got:

                    Yahoo%Sever%Busy%Or%Your%Password%Or%Your%Mail%Wrong!
                    Try%Next%Time
                    I followed the instructions exactly. I think Yahoo is wise to this kind of crap.
                    I'm sure they have a block somewhere in the mail server to keep this from working.

                    Tim Sabin <tim@...> wrote: I can't believe this person was allowed to po9st this garbage. I knew

                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 6, 2006
                      I neglected to say that I stupidly didn't know this
                      was a phising scam; howver, I didn't sned my real
                      password to them anyway..
                      I'm embarassed to admit that it didn't occur to me
                      that is was a scam... Forunately, I was skepical
                      enough to use a phony password.. live and learn

                      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                      Access over 1 million songs.
                      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
                    • Joseph Cosmas
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 6, 2006
                        Shobuz99,
                        ...don't you think the address you sent to (systems_retrev_pass_server_yes@...) could be created by hacker who keep on replying as if a response is from Yahoo! mail server?

                        Please, if you have sent your account password you better change it otherwise the hacker will have full access to your mail account (:D)

                        J. Cosmas

                        Tim Sabin <tim@timsabin. com> wrote: I can't believe this person was allowed to po9st this garbage. I knew

                        coldhote wrote:

                        > How to hack yahoo passwords! It is possible and it is easy. This way

                        > of hacking into Yahoo email accounts was brought to my attention by

                        > friend of mine who is a bit of a computer wizard. I have tried the

                        > method a least a dozen times and it has worked on all but 2

                        > occasions,

                        > I don't know the reason why it failed a couple of times, but on every

                        > other occasion it has got me the password for the requested email

                        > address. This is how it is done:

                        >>> STEP 1- Log in to your own yahoo account. Note: Your account must

                        > be

                        > at least 2 weeks old for this trick to work.

                        >>> STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write

                        > an

                        > e-mail to: systems_retrev_ pass_server_ yes@yahoo. com This is the

                        > mailing address to the

                        > automated server that sends out passwords to users who have forgotten

                        > them. What you are going to do is trick the server into thinking that

                        > it is sending your password to you but it will send you the pass for

                        > the account you are trying to hack instead.

                        >>> STEP 3- In the subject line type exactly: password retrieve

                        > STEP 4- On the first line of your mail write the email address of the

                        > person you are hacking.>>

                        >>> STEP 5- On the second line type in the e-mail address you are

                        > using.

                        >>> STEP 6- On the third line type in the password to YOUR email

                        > address

                        > (your OWN password). The computer needs your password so it can send

                        > ____java-script from your account in the Yahoo Server to extract the

                        > other email addresses password. This works because you are sending

                        > your password to a machine not a person. The process will be done

                        > automatically by the user administration server.

                        >>> STEP 7- The final step before sending the mail is, type on the

                        > fourth

                        > line the following code exactly: cgi-bin/$et76453as& pwrsa

                        >>> The password will be sent to your inbox in a mail called "System

                        > Reg

                        > Message" from "System. Usually within 1 day. When my ex showed me how

                        > to do this I thought it was too good a trick to keep to myself! Just

                        > try and enjoy

                      • Fernando (UK)
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 7, 2006
                          Hello guys, I need a little help in array.
                          I have to put some data in a <select><option>, so what I have is
                          something like this:

                          myArray = new Array();
                          myArray['São Paulo'] = 1;
                          myArray['London'] = 2;
                          myArray['New York'] = 3;
                          myArray['Paris'] = 4;
                          myArray['Rome'] = 5;
                          myArray['Berlin'] = 6;

                          Then I need to add them like this:

                          <select id="cities" name="cities" >
                          <option value="1">São Paulo</option>
                          <option value="2">London</option>
                          <option value="6">Berlin</option>
                          </select>

                          How can I do that?
                        • Nick
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 8, 2006
                            --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Fernando (UK)"
                            <fernandosouzaphp@...> wrote:

                            > Hello guys, I need a little help in array.
                            > I have to put some data in a <select><option>, so what I have is
                            > something like this:
                            >
                            > myArray = new Array();...
                            > Then I need to add them like this:
                            >
                            > <select id="cities" name="cities" >
                            > <option value="1">São Paulo</option>
                            > <option value="2">London</option>
                            > <option value="6">Berlin</option>
                            > </select>
                            >
                            > How can I do that?

                            foreach($myArray as $key => $value){

                            echo "<option value='$value'>$key</option>\n";

                            }

                            Good luck,
                            -Nick
                          • a.geo
                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 8, 2006
                              Mmmm, this is PHP, but, if i dont have PHP... so, this is pure
                              Javascript solution...

                              var objLista = document.forms['the_form_container_of_select'].mySelect;

                              var n = objLista.options.length; // Here, you have the alternative,
                              // to clear the select set objLista.options.length=0 and n=0 before
                              set the options

                              foreach(i in myArray)
                              {
                              objLista.options[n] = new Option(i, myArray[i]);
                              n++;
                              }

                              :D
                              Saludotes
                              Cesar
                              pd : nada como un buen cafe para despertar los demonios... :D

                              2006/11/8, Nick <nickj6282@...>:
                              > --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Fernando (UK)"
                              > <fernandosouzaphp@...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Hello guys, I need a little help in array.
                              > > I have to put some data in a <select><option>, so what I have is
                              > > something like this:
                              > >
                              > > myArray = new Array();...
                              > > Then I need to add them like this:
                              > >
                              > > <select id="cities" name="cities" >
                              > > <option value="1">São Paulo</option>
                              > > <option value="2">London</option>
                              > > <option value="6">Berlin</option>
                              > > </select>
                              > >
                              > > How can I do that?
                              > >

                              > foreach($myArray as $key => $value){
                              >
                              > echo "<option value='$value'>$key</option>\n";
                              >
                              > }
                              >
                              > Good luck,
                              > -Nick

                              AGEO : http://www.geocities.com/aquiles.geo
                              DeviantArt : http://ageo.deviantart.com
                              Blog : http://ageo.blogspot.com/
                            • Robert Halim
                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 9, 2006
                                hello guys ...

                                can you help me out with scripting?
                                heres the condition...

                                i created a simple javascript to open windows upon click a link, then i put
                                the script on the parent window.

                                I have an iframe in the middle of parent website, and i put the script link
                                to open windows in the iframe.
                                when i click the link in top of the page, the parent window scroll down by
                                itself and
                                the iframe became the top portion of the window page.

                                anyone ever experience this and know how to deal with it ?

                                thanx in advance.

                                robert

                              • Fernando (UK)
                                Message 15 of 17 , Nov 9, 2006
                                  Thanks for your answer, I got it working now, but...
                                  I need to make dynamic selection in the SELECT, in Firefox works but in
                                  IE doesnt.

                                  sel = city !=0 && city==parseInt(cid.code) ? true : false;
                                  List.options[j++] = new Option(cid.name, cid.code, sel);

                                  Why doesnt work in IE?

                                  a.geo escreveu:

                                  > Mmmm, this is PHP, but, if i dont have PHP... so, this is pure
                                  > Javascript solution...
                                  >
                                  > var objLista = document.forms['the_form_container_of_select'].mySelect;
                                  >
                                  > var n = objLista.options.length; // Here, you have the alternative,
                                  > // to clear the select set objLista.options.length=0 and n=0 before
                                  > set the options
                                  >
                                  > foreach(i in myArray)
                                  > {
                                  > objLista.options[n] = new Option(i, myArray[i]);
                                  > n++;
                                  > }
                                  >
                                  > :D
                                  > Saludotes
                                  > Cesar
                                  > pd : nada como un buen cafe para despertar los demonios... :D
                                  >
                                  > 2006/11/8, Nick <nickj6282@... <mailto:nickj6282%40yahoo.com>>:
                                  > > --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com
                                  > <mailto:JavaScript_Official%40yahoogroups.com>, "Fernando (UK)"
                                  > > <fernandosouzaphp@...> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Hello guys, I need a little help in array.
                                  > > > I have to put some data in a <select><option>, so what I have is
                                  > > > something like this:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > myArray = new Array();...
                                  > > > Then I need to add them like this:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > <select id="cities" name="cities" >
                                  > > > <option value="1">São Paulo</option>
                                  > > > <option value="2">London</option>
                                  > > > <option value="6">Berlin</option>
                                  > > > </select>
                                  > > >
                                  > > > How can I do that?
                                  > > >

                                  > > foreach($myArray as $key => $value){
                                  > >
                                  > > echo "<option value='$value'>$key</option>\n";
                                  > >
                                  > > }
                                  > >
                                  > > Good luck,
                                  > > -Nick
                                  > >

                                  > --
                                  > AGEO : http://www.geocities.com/aquiles.geo
                                  > <http://www.geocities.com/aquiles.geo>
                                  > DeviantArt : http://ageo.deviantart.com <http://ageo.deviantart.com>
                                  > Blog : http://ageo.blogspot.com/ <http://ageo.blogspot.com/>

                                • a.geo
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Nov 9, 2006
                                    nyo...!

                                    You must use selectedIndex to sel a special option, or selected attribute...

                                    1 way...

                                    sel = city !=0 && city==parseInt(cid.code) ? true : false;
                                    List.options[j++] = new Option(cid.name, cid.code);
                                    if (sel) List.selectedIndex = j-1; // Remember, you are in j++ position now

                                    2 way

                                    sel = city !=0 && city==parseInt(cid.code) ? true : false;
                                    List.options[j++] = new Option(cid.name, cid.code);
                                    List.options[j++].selected = sel;

                                    :D
                                    Cesar
                                    pd : I dont see DiGiCharat never more, i feel stupid saying Nyo!