Re: [JavaScript] Uploading Videos

  • Fernando (UK)
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2006
      Ok Ernesto, actually I already have FFmpeg installed in my server, I
      just dont know how to use it to show the files (.avi, .wvm, .mov, .asf,
      etc) in flv format.
      Honestly, I read the manual and didnt get it, specially related to use
      with php.
      If someone in this list know anything about it and could tell me
      something I would appreciate very much.

      Thanks
      F.